Drip Marketing: 6 Elements To Your Success
(Print And Share At Your Next Sales Meeting)
By Glenn Fallavollita, President - SellMorePayroll.com & Drip Marketing, Inc.
- Word Count: 267
- Read Time: 64 Seconds
The success of your drip marketing efforts will hinge on six very specific elements:
- Content: You need to provide relevant content to your target audience, or they will not welcome your drip marketing messages.
- Frequency: Too many drips or too few drips play a role in the success of your drip marketing efforts.
- Recency: Recency refers to the time span between each drip. Too short of a period between drips will cause your target audience to opt-out of your e-mail marketing campaigns or throw your direct mail campaigns into the trash. Too long of a period between drips will result in people forgetting about you and your business.
- The Blending of Tactical Marketing Campaigns: The best-in-class drip marketing strategies use a combination of e-mail campaigns, direct mail campaigns, SMS marketing, blogs, social media, face-to-face meetings, follow-up phone calls, and other marketing campaigns and tools - all of which are designed to maintain continuous contact with someone.
- The Use of Evidence-Based Tools In A Selling Situation: Prospects want to make the best decision possible when buying what you are selling; therefore, education-based tools can oftentimes augment the decision-making process faster as people believe what is in print form. Car dealerships use this technique when selling a car, i.e., window sticker, sell agreements, service department repairs, etc.
- Proactive Follow-up Calls: A marketing campaign’s results will increase ten-fold if a payroll salesperson picks up the telephone and starts calling their list of payroll prospects and referral partners - also known as making an Oh, By The Way, Call. Should a salesperson consistently make these types of calls, they will start to see sales magic happen.
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help owners, sales pros, and marketing gurus build more profitable relationships with their database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
To hire Glenn for your next conference, visit DripMarketingSpeaker.com.
© Drip Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved May Not Be Used Without Written Permission.