Why You Need To Send More Than A
Newsletter To Help Market Your Biz
(Print And Share With Your Sales Team And Sales Leader)
By Glenn Fallavollita, President of SellMorePayroll.com & Drip Marketing, Inc.
- Word Count: 239
- Read Time: 57 Seconds
Some owners and sales leaders feel that blasting a "one-size-fits-all" newsletter to everyone in their e-mail database once or twice a month is “marketing” their business. And if you do too, you are losing tons of sales leads AND referrals.
85% To 90% Of Your Prospects (And Referral Partners) Are NOT Reading Your Newsletter:
That’s right; a massive 85% to 90% of your prospects and referral partners are NOT reading your newsletter. And those that do:
- Spend 10 - 15 seconds skimming your newsletter.
- ONLY 2% will click on your “read more” link.
- Apple's new "Mail Privacy" policy and other anti-virus software programs are giving you false positive open and click-through rates.
Think about this, 85% - 90% of your NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES and REFERRAL PARTNERS are not reading your newsletter. So let me ask you; "Is this acceptable to you?" If it isn't, call me ASAP!
Click Here To Read How We Doubled This Payroll Service's Open Rate.
10 Tips To Get More People To Open Your Next e-Mail Campaign(s).
- Segment your databases, i.e., clients, prospects, referral partners, etc. Then write content relevant to them!
- Add new e-mail addresses to your databases.
- Send e-mail campaigns that go beyond a newsletter, i.e., press release, employee or CPA spotlight, product upgrade/enhancement, etc.
- Personalize your e-mails, i.e., Hello [first name].
- Avoid writing a wall of text.
- Write better subject lines.
- Send a reminder e-mail to everyone who DID NOT open your initial campaign.
- Write better headlines and subheadlines.
- Add a highly visible call-to-action or low-risk offer.
- Call the prospects and CPAs who open your e-mail campaign (use my 2/4 call strategy).
Summary: In today’s work-from-home environment, your database of prospects, referral partners, and clients are spending more time in their inboxes. And if you want to capture someone’s attention, so they read your next e-mail campaign, consider the tips I have listed above!
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help owners, sales pros, and marketing gurus build more profitable relationships with their database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
To hire Glenn for your next conference, visit DripMarketingSpeaker.com.
© Drip Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved May Not Be Used Without Written Permission.